2 replies to this topic

#1 miles

miles

I♥1J

• real members
  • 520 posts
  • Interests:drift

Posted 08 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

Im trying to order arp flywheel bolts from drift motion and its $30.00 and it says my subtotal is like 34 something and i havent even selected shipping yet. AND i have my delivery address to my work which is a buisness and it is supposed to be a few bucks cheaper when you ship to a buisness and its deffinatly not changing it.

is this just your guys shipping prices? or just a glitch in the website or something lol
QUOTE (brian @ Dec 3 2008, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....rare as sober chick in vegas.

hahahaha

"Yes, it really got suspended for 12 years."

- Me

#2 iheartMX83

iheartMX83

I♥1J

• real members
  • 943 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:32 PM

best bet is to give aaron a call. (909) 630 8969

#3 BigAaron

BigAaron

driftmotion.com

• New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Fast turbocharged Toyotas!

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:39 AM

Im trying to order arp flywheel bolts from drift motion and its $30.00 and it says my subtotal is like 34 something and i havent even selected shipping yet. AND i have my delivery address to my work which is a buisness and it is supposed to be a few bucks cheaper when you ship to a buisness and its deffinatly not changing it.

is this just your guys shipping prices? or just a glitch in the website or something lol

If you don't put an address, the default was to add CA tax for local pickup. I believe it has been changed to make it easier to understand.
What does it really matter what it does before you select your shipping options though?
The price is the same for a business address, we had too many people call their apartment or house their "company address", and USPS doesn't even have different rates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users