• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#321 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

Keg is overpriced run of the mill food plated as elegant when it is not. Probably my why so many went under.
I'm curious what a new one or returned one will cost. We don't have a lot of is300s in the yards..let alone having much for local yards as it is. Does only Toyota sell the rebuild kits? I know my bearings are shot, the pulley wobbled quite a bit

#322 Tbone

Tbone

Stubborn Cunt

• real members
  • 2560 posts
  • Interests:Beers,old car japanese junk,bad bitches,bacon,beaches,boats,bud,fast cars,4x4's,Dirt road shenanigans,aerospace, dirt bikes, deep dish wheels,and guns.

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

Keg makes a really good burger imo.Nice chuck,brisket,and sirloin mix.There steaks and seafood aren't bad as well.I also enjoy the eye candy.

Pics are killer.Looks like a good day.

take off the oil cap, then shit into the valvetrain. if you are like most 7m owners, the semen content will act as a sealant and prevent your hg from blowing for the next 100 miles or so. repeat as necessary.

#323 BoristheCat

BoristheCat

I HATE 7M

• real members
  • 225 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:33 AM

Going to politely disagree with you on The Keg.  Maybe a little overpriced, but the food is decent. And yeah, all the waitresses are fine as hell there.  

I would just ebay the pump, they're super easy to find.  I vaguely recall them having a full rebuild kit, but if not, it's only a gasket, a bearing and a few o-rings.  Not that hard to order the parts individually through the dealer.

V0ETrsum.png       

#324 LUMBERZACK

LUMBERZACK

I♥1J

• real members
  • 354 posts
  • Powered By:7MGE, Dicks

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:14 AM

Great pics!

I'll have to live vicariously through you as I'm missing all my local events because of the paint project. Weather has been unpredictable here lately. Cold, windy, and raining, none of which are good painting conditions.

Good to see people going out and ripping.

#325 ChriSOL

ChriSOL

I♥2J

• 7035 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:33 PM

Keg is overpriced run of the mill food plated as elegant when it is not. Probably my why so many went under.

local one was great unless you know anything at all about cooking your own steak, then they became superfluous because their bar was mediocre and the waitresses, while hot, tended to fuck the waiters and managers at the restaurant more than anyone else.

seriously, get a cast iron pan for <$20 usd and buy your meat from not walmart/target. if youre old enough to shit all over your life by being a jzxp member but you cant make a steak then you deserve to fuck off and die.

great pics, tell that guy w the circa 2005 turbo setup hes still better off than me.

My friend that lives in US showed me CraigsList while we search for my Cressida. You find lots of odd things on that site. Lots of fat US girls looking for a free ride from black basketball type American man.

#326 Tbone

Tbone

Stubborn Cunt

• real members
  • 2560 posts
  • Interests:Beers,old car japanese junk,bad bitches,bacon,beaches,boats,bud,fast cars,4x4's,Dirt road shenanigans,aerospace, dirt bikes, deep dish wheels,and guns.

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:59 PM

Steaks cooked over a nice charcoal mesquite wood chip blend on a  bbq grill are the best imo.

Cast iron pans are for ground beef and bacon.

Chris what are those silver 5 spoke mag wheels your running in the rear of the first few pics? Stern?

They look good!

Chrisol you need to make more "jzxp ruined my life" stickers and the other hks influenced one you made.I lost mine ffs.

take off the oil cap, then shit into the valvetrain. if you are like most 7m owners, the semen content will act as a sealant and prevent your hg from blowing for the next 100 miles or so. repeat as necessary.

#327 ChriSOL

ChriSOL

I♥2J

• 7035 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:01 PM

bitch you know nothing of searing in the pan on the grill.

you can have whatever vinyl you want, wife has a cutter on the way

My friend that lives in US showed me CraigsList while we search for my Cressida. You find lots of odd things on that site. Lots of fat US girls looking for a free ride from black basketball type American man.

#328 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 908 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

I ran the advans, then nismo lmgt2, then SSR Vienna something or others, I have them written down somewhere.

I cook myself so spending 40+ for steak and a potatoe is beyond me. I grill on propane grill or inside depending if I ran out of propane or if it's really cold outside. I have not found a use for a cast iron skillet and still fail to comprehend them

#329 Tbone

Tbone

Stubborn Cunt

• real members
  • 2560 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

Searing is not my forte.

Cast iron pan is a camping must have.

#330 ChriSOL

ChriSOL

I♥2J

• 7035 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:48 PM

pan drippings yall.

id love to see this on 17x9 regamasters. id love to see my car on them too but...

#331 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 908 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:19 PM

I'm not too big on regas. I have some 16inch ones for my civic in that gunmetal colour and they're evia with stickers, still can't fully get behind them. Like the te's I feel they're very over rated...but I also say that about a lot of Japanese wheels after owning so many. Still far ahead of any other wheels outside of Japan though. I still crush on nismo lmgt4s but that still fades too :/

Pan drippings is life, it's so extra

#332 Gordo

Gordo

Resident Grumpy Old Man

• real members
  • 7421 posts
  • Interests:Your mother

Posted 15 March 2018 - 08:53 AM

I have not found a use for a cast iron skillet and still fail to comprehend them

I used mine for smelting lead to make bullets............

Prefixes for 'Gordo'
 口 Holy Shit  
口That ass hole,  
口The Magnificant  
口That old fart,  
口The infamous  
口That crazy  
口That 7M guy,   

Best JZXP statement:
Jacob - "We're all fucked. We'll be comparing everything to a Japanese taxi for the rest of our lives."

#333 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 908 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:32 PM

So, locally the pump is 180 +core of 200 lol and they're special order so no returns, and they're just remans. I'll look for a used one soon. Insurance runs out soon so I'll be using the supra again while I fix this. I wanna go over a couple of things since skidding. Happy with the power and weird gearing for our track. The curse, continues

#334 battleaxe

battleaxe

I♥1J

• real members
  • 908 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

anyone got opinions on these non oem bellhousings for the JZ to W swaps?

i keep itching to jz the supra. once i have the bellhousing ill pull this trigger like a fool.

515US from DM...so hard to justify

#335 LUMBERZACK

LUMBERZACK

I♥1J

• real members
  • 354 posts