Photo

If you learn from your mistakes, I will soon be a genius.

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 Jacob

Jacob

All the things

• OG
  • 2368 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:30 AM

^people with lack of direct from stacking bad decisions and/or poor life balance call their self indulgent coping mechanisms, hobbies.

I have zero intentions of getting wrapped up in cars as a negative to my life as a whole. Getting a new car is an even shittier money pit, if you haven't figured it out yet.

And yeah, LSX and 2J life are expensive and unnecessary. No one here is making more than 450whp. If you just love those motors and nothing else, cool. But honestly, they have too much tax associated with them. There's nothing clever left to do with them. They're a fixed game. Everything is off the shelf. And off the shelf prices are always high.

There is benefit to tried and true, but it is very much a double edge sword. I'd personally rather end up like Gordon and the 7M, making it better than stock, but I wont hold to 1 motor series for 30 yrs. I'll switch whatever is best.
No.

#102 Demesio

Demesio

I♥VTEC

• real members
  • 1439 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

Poor life choices is why this place exists, so please take your whiny ass somewhere else.

I havent had to cope with my terrible life in a while because both cressidas have been running for a good while. I usually drive which ever car has gas. Also, I only clean the air filter and the interior.

K13DLSk.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users